St Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin was a native of modern-day Mexico in the 1500s. Strongly devoted to Mary, St Juan witnessed the Apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the patroness of the Americas. This was the first Marian apparition known of on American soil. St Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin, ora pro nobis!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.